For your Silver plating requirements, Manideep Techno Coats. has facilities for silver plating both small and large parts in various sized barrels, racks and wiring.
Silver plating offers the highest electrical conductivity of all metals. It is not a precious metal and will oxidize rapidly. Silver plating is best suited for engineering purposes for solderable surfaces, electrical contact characteristics, high electrical and thermal conductivity, thermocompression bonding, wear resistance of load-bearing surfaces, and spectral reflectivity electrical applications, good corrosion resistance, good solderability, and other applications.
Silver Plating Specification
Specification: Mil-QQ-S-365 Silver Plating, Electrodeposited
- Type I Silver Plating – Matte
- Type II Silver Plating – Semi-Bright
- Type III Silver Plating – Bright
Silver Plating - Grades :
- With supplementary tarnish-resistant treatment.
- Without supplementary tarnish-resistant treatment